The company processes more than 3,000 imaging exams and clinical analyses per month, with the support of the most modern equipment that it operates in its technological park.
Furthermore, DASA has a close relationship to physicians and technicians, with a multidisciplinary medical staff with great experience in diagnostic assistance.
Among the services provided are:
- Assessment and discussion of results and reports;
- Technological and methodological updates of the reference values used;
- Complete interaction with the Comissão de Controle de Infecção Hospitalar – CCIH (Hospital Infection Control Committee) and a multidisciplinary team.
Benefits for the customers:
- Costs and operating expense reduction;
- Focus on hospital activity – core business;
- Modern technology park;
- Dedicated team for the operation and medical and technical support;
- Potential revenue increase;
- Visual management: quality indicators.
Last updated December 27, 2016 - 15:11